everyone needs a waving snail on their blog
i feel that if I scroll past this and don’t reblog it the snail is going to look to the ground and cry
gotta do it now
Yesterday after I just got back from a trip in Florida, I did some more wondertrading! I was sending off some pokemon, mostly some charmander and noibat with some IVs maxed out. I was surprised to get a shiny typhlosion (a favorite shiny of mine)! Thanks to the person who sent him, who I battled after the trade and made friends with. Maybe I’ll post a pic of him later?
Now, several months ago, maybe around the time after I finished my Blindlocke on X version, I did some wondertrading and stuff to check out the feature (I have a no trading rule in my nuzlockes). I got this female steelix named Thumper, and I was like “Huh. Nice.” and decided to wondertrade her away for the next person who would really want a steelix, since I wasn’t really in the need for a steelix at the time, and was just messing around with the feature. Now, just yesterday, several months later, I was thinking of getting a steelix to work on completing the pokedex of PC boxes I was setting up, so I’d have all of the ‘mons to trade to each new game I play so I wouldn’t have to worry about getting them all again. I was wondertrading (That was what I was doing mostly yesterday), and was pleasantly surprised to receive a steelix. When I received it, I was also surprised to see that it had a nickname (I prefer nicknames). It was named “Thumper”… I was thinking in my head that that name sounded familiar, then I remembered that I had received a steelix like that before. I rushed to the PC to check Thumper’s summary. Female, Impish, original trainer Farris… She was the same steelix! She had been going around wondertrade for MONTHS? Either way, I was glad to see her again.
I was on Wondertrade in Pokemon X Version, trading away a bunch of Charmander from when I was IV breeding to get one for my brother. After a while of trading them off, someone sent me a Xerneas through Wondertrade! A little later, I got an Yveltal too! :U
I’m going to be giving the Xerneas to my brother soon, so we’ll both have a Xerneas and an Yveltal of our own. Thanks to the two people who sent me those mon’s!
oh my god
So here it finally is! My very long overdue giveaway which I have promised ever since 0.9K and I’m on the verge of 1.7K. Plus this is also in celebration of me finally getting a laptop, and me trying my hardest to get out of the ‘depressing phase’ of my life by making other people happy because that makes me happy and I’m weird like that, anyway…PRIZES
So I’m giving away a total of ten shiny pokemon, a yanma, three hoppips and six psyducks all from various hunts and that, There’ll be six winners overall and here’s how it’ll work
- First place wins the shiny yanma which is iv bred (31/X/31/X/31/31) and has a timid nature, plus a hoppip and psyduck
- Second and third place win a hoppip and a psyduck
- The last three will each win a remaining psyduckRULES
- To win first you must be following me, I put a lot of time and effort into breeding it so it only seems fair plus your getting three shiny pokemon. But still check out my blog anyway cause I hope its actually good
- Yes this does mean you don’t have to be following me to win any other place
- Both likes and reblogs count as much as you want
- You must have a copy of X or Y (I’m sorry but I’m not waiting for ORAS)
- You must be willing to give me your friend code when I ask for it because people in the past have refused to give it to me
- Your ask box must be open
- If you win you’ll recieve a message saying you’ve won with your place and you’ll have 24 hours to respond to it, if you do not a new winner will be selected in your place
- The giveaway will end wednesday 23rd July 00:00 GMT meaning the winners will be announced on the 24thOTHER DETAILS
- All of these pokemon are nicknamable
- The hoppips and psyducks have, mainly, netural natures
- Because of this the person in first gets and option of natures to pick from and so on
- They all have pokerus too
- Hey if you win and don’t like the pokemon you’ve won you can donate one or all of the ones you’ve won to any person of your choice, you’d be how surprised it makes people!
- Feel free to ask me any questions about the giveaway and I’ll try to answer asapGood luck to everyone who enters!
my mum just shouted “yolo!!” from the kitchen and i heard plates smash
ah yes the first pokemon battle of the game
tackle tackle tackle tackle tackle
"Enemy Bulbasaur used Growl"
"HA, YES, YOU FOOL, YOU HAVE FALLEN RIGHT INTO MY TRAP, FOR NOW I SHALL DEAL AN EXTRA TURN OF DAMAGE MORE THAN YOU”